Relationships

I wonder if being in a relationship is really not so different than being single

In terms of my approach

My goal feels clarified  --

How can I be most myself?

How can I be my own primary partner while becoming deeply attached and devoted to another.

M would hate the word devoted, I think. But she's surprising, I could be wrong.

I see love like that, though. Not so much as inherently magical, but something that becomes magical as we both allow ourselves to follow our hearts, stay in line with our values, live out our truths alongside each other - bumping up against each other at times, and other times falling into a deep comfort and feelings of understood. Going away, coming back, letting go of needing to know, getting caught in needing to know

But always coming to me
To Us -- All of Us.

Comments