When I finally peed

I always had a feeling this day would come.

I pissed myself today.

Like, I have the images of myself dying a lot, or peeing myself, and I guess it was almost like okay we're here.

And I don't know why it's happened - did the clonidine I took just made me so tired? Did my bladder muscles just give out?

So I cried, I'm not like so sad about except for that, it feels like, i knew this day would come

And I don't even know if this means that lots of pissing myself days are coming, but just one is enough to make me feel like crying.

Everything seems like it's failing right now. I'm failing at therapy. I'm about the break up with my 6th therapist. I barely talk to my family. My partner and I keep fighting. I don't feel close to my friends. I'm desperate and despairing and I'm not sure how I get through the days.

It's really bad huh?

Comments